Report Footpath Problem

If you come across a problem with a footpath or bridleway that makes it difficult or awkward (or even impossible) to continue, the chances are that you are not the only one to be inconvenienced. Most of the time these problems are bypassed or ignored and never reported so take a long time to be put right.

These problems should be reported to the relevant County Council.

Essex County Council

Click     HERE for link


Hertfordshire County Council

Click      HERE for link



If you would like to inform us of the problem, please e-mail us at

We will do what we can to help.

The more people that complain to the council about a specific problem, the more likely they are to act!

Join Us. Walk With Us

Complete our membership form If you would like to help us to preserve, protect and maintain the public Rights of Way network and rural verges in the Herts and Essex.

We're always looking for new members and would love to have you onboard, helping us with our worthy cause.

Membership Form