The group cannot accept responsibility for injury to, or damage by, any walker during an organised ramble.
We have resumed our walks program following the easing of the Lockdown. There will be some changes introduced but we will aim to try and make them as simple and straightforward as possible
- making a record of everyone who attends the walk and maintaining the information for 21 days in compliance with NHS contact tracing.
- asking the group to follow government guidelines on social contact and physical distancing before, during and after the walk.
- the walk leader carrying a face covering and hand sanitiser – but we would recommend participants to do likewise.
- advising participants that if they develop symptoms within 48 hours of the walk that they should apply for a Ciovid-19 test and support NHS contact tracing if requested.
- Please contact the walk leader in advance of the walk to confirm your place. We will be restricting the numbers.
Date: Sunday 6th September 2020
Meeting Point: Twyford Lock car park, Pig Lane, Bishop’s Stortford. Click Here for a map of the start.
Grid Ref: TL493193
Post code/Sat Nav: CM22 7PA
Distance: 5 Miles
Walk Leader: Peter: 07941435001