Neighbourhood Development Plan
The Localism Act introduced statutory neighbourhood planning in England. It enables communities to draw up a neighbourhood plan for their area and is intended to give communities more of a say in the development of their local area by setting out how they would like housing and design, green infrastructure, transport, education, health and sports facilities to develop.
BSDFA has been asked to contribute to the Neighbourhood Development Plan and would like feedback from those living or walking in the Stansted Parish area on the following:
* Which areas of landscape are the most popular routes to be walked and why?
* Could the less popular routes be enhanced in any way?
* Where are the quintessential views that are highly valued by walkers?
* Are there any places where a new link or a diversion would be appreciated?
* Any other comments you may have on the paths in the parish.
Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2015.